After years of working with incredible women of all ages, I’ve realized that true style in its most basic form is an outside reflection of your inner self.
How does one create true style? Despite what our society tells us, style is NOT something you are born knowing. Just like learning to play tennis or learning to speak French, style must be learned, and then practiced. And I’m talking effortless style, not cookie cutter-straight off the mannequin-brand obsessed style.
Effortless style is when the pieces of your stylish puzzle all come together to create the most beautiful and confident version of YOU. Some of these pieces include: confidently know what flatters your unique figure, feeling assured that you know and love your personal style, having a well-edited closet, shopping like a pro, becoming an outfit mix-and-match expert, accessorizing with ease, and so much more!
The fastest and most enjoyable way to achieve effortless style is by you and I getting to know one another better as we discuss your style journey.
That’s why I am offering you a 60-minute Style Strategy Session with me.
Before we delve into your personal style journey, let me first ask you a few questions…
- Would you like to feel confident that what’s in your closet really works for you, and that it reflects who you are?
- Do you feel like you don’t have a personal style? But you also know you don’t want to be forced into someone else’s style.
- Do you find that you don’t have time to shop, or maybe you just don’t enjoy shopping? Perhaps shopping tends to feel more like a chore, or just plain overwhelming as there are so many options out there.
- Are you worried you’re wasting money on pieces that don’t flatter your figure? Or pieces that don’t mix-and-match well with the other items in your wardrobe?
- Do you often find yourself questioning whether a garment is current? Is it ‘YOU’?
- Are you tired of dreading or not attending events simply because you don’t know what to wear? Or if you do attend, you don’t feel confident and amazing in the clothes currently in your wardrobe.
- Would you like to get dressed with confidence every day? And know that you look age appropriate, pulled together, and like the best version of you?
If you’d like to once and for all stop wasting time, money and energy on unsuccessfully trying to build a wardrobe and style you love, then the best way to get started is with a Style Strategy Session.
During this session, we will chat about your current lifestyle, and how your wardrobe plays a role in your day to-day activities. We’ll discuss the fears, doubts and goals surrounding your personal style journey. And we will also talk about simple ways you can start looking, and thus feeling your best immediately.
What most women don’t know is that often when you say, ‘I am fine with my current wardrobe, that it’s comfortable and it does the job’, that we are actually saying we are in a style rut.
When we start making excuses like, “I don’t have time to worry about my clothes” OR “It really doesn’t matter” OR “I’ve always dressed like this so what’s the point in changing now”, that we are actually hiding behind the proverbial dressing room curtain and not allowing our friends and family to see the ‘REAL YOU’.
Stacy London of the TLC’s What Not To Wear wrote in her book ‘The Truth about Style’, “Embracing personal style can create a different sense of comfort altogether, one that results from harmonizing all that you are on the inside with what you look like on the outside.”
Style coaching can bring you effortless TRUE style reflective of the beautiful person you are inside and out. My methods have been eye opening and enlightening for the hundreds of women I’ve had the pleasure of lovingly coaching. And it can be the same for you.
I know what it feels like to be frustrated by your style and wardrobe, and to feel helpless in knowing how to make changes. I’ve been in a style rut, and now know how to get out of it and really look and feel my best daily. If you are ready for an effortlessly chic new wardrobe that reflects you, I can help.
I want you to think about the items in your closet that perhaps still have the tags hanging on them…or the items that have only been worn once…this session is the cost of a few of those poorly selected items that make you feel guilty for ‘wasting’ money on them.
Isn’t it time to spend your money wisely on feeling your best, instead of on barely worn items in your closet…for you to really feel at peace in your own skin?
Then I invite you to join me either in person or via Skype for a Style Strategy Session. I genuinely can’t wait to hear more about your personal style, and ultimately make you look and feel radiant… so what have you got to lose?