Like most women, I have my obsessions–aka items that I can’t live without and enjoy shouting from the roof tops about how fabulous they are. From beauty products, to music, to delicious smelling candles, each week I will begin sharing my team and my current obsessions or ‘must haves’! Hope you enjoy!
1. Goorin Brothers Panama hat–The perfect stylish weekend hat to conceal dirty hair, while protecting your face from the sun.
2. Rosebud salve (in a tube)–Love that it adds a nice sheen to my lips while also moisturizing them!
3. Bobbi Brown metallic ‘sparkle’ nail polish–In between my gel manicures, I like to still have a little fun with my nails while at the same time letting them ‘breath’. In comes the fabulous yet subtle sparkle nail polish by beauty guru Bobbi Brown–best part you can’t tell if it chips!
4. Clare Vivier clutch–I am obsessed with my CV clutch that my sweet husband monogrammed for me! The leather is so divine, and it has the perfect slouchy yet chic look. Every woman needs a clutch to take her look from day to night.
5. Scatter My Ashes (on DVD)–A documentary about the ultimate department store, Bergdorf Goodman. Get a sneak peek of how they design their breathtaking window displays. Enough said.
6. Comme des Garçons pochette–This is my everyday carry-all that keeps me organized but also feeling stylish. I simply slip my pochette into my work bag, my purse, or carry it on its own for a nighttime look.
7. Highland Park Candle from Leaf & Petal–Smells divine, and represents my neighborhood! Leaf & Petal has a candle for most of the Birmingham neighborhoods–so fun!
8. Jane Birkin cd “di doo dah”– To continue my obsession with all things French, I love listening to the iconic Jane Birkin. Her voice is soothing, and her style inspired the Hermes ‘Birkin’ bag–what’s not to love about that?!
9. Hermes wrap bracelet–My ‘go to’ bracelet as it goes with everything and will never go out of style.
10. Hanky Pankys panties–Comfortable yet sexy, these panties should be in every woman’s undergarments drawer!